Thursday, November 13, 2008

THANK YOU, MY WONDERFUL FRIENDS!!

I have such great friends! I had Tamsyn and Jen come out to my house today so I wasn't alone. I am very thankful for their love and support, I loved having them, and all of the 7 1/2 kids. IT WAS A MAD HOUSE! But so much fun. Thanks again girls!
Lunch Time! Someone was excited!!!!
Lunch Time!
Kids Chillin
Brit, watching "Under Dog" also barking like a dog!
Rrrrr, Matey!! Captain Ashton!
WWF Round 1 (1 Sclater vs. 2 Finkleas)
WWF Round 2 (1 Sclater vs. 2 Finkleas)
WWF Round 3 (1Sclater vs. 2 Finkleas)
Coloring!
Ashton lost in the Jungle of toys. WOW!
Britty causing trouble...just because he can :)
Playing the "Quiet Game" (the moms needed it)
Playing Simon Says (Jen should have taken my place)
Ring Around the Rosies

2 comments:

Jenni said...

umm..jen couldnt have taken your place she was too busy sitting on her rear watching you in amazement! My kids love you! Thanks for the yummy yummy lunch and the fun day! are yous ure your up to seeing the sclaters almost 5 days in a row (wenesday, today, baptism on friday, program practice saturday, church sunday)?? YIKES tahts a lot of sclater!haha

The Holler Hinckleys said...

Oh my... What a day!!! Looks like a lot of fun. We would have loved to have been there!