Friday, November 7, 2008

Last Sunday!

Last Sunday after church we went for a "Sunday Drive." The colors over here are absolutely amazing. Now when we went for our drive I thought it couldn't get any better, not knowing that if I would have waited a few more days til mid week the mountains looked like they were on fire. It was one of the most beautiful things I have seen! These pictures don't even capture how amazing it was on Sunday! Now I thought the Mountains in Utah were gorgeous during the fall, I have to say now they don't even compare to the colors that come from these mountains. If you look our back windows, across the highway are these mountains. GORGEOUS!!! What a beautiful experience. Austin and I are so grateful to be here and to experience this, and so many other things.

1 comment:

Jenni said...

ohhh..i see...that was better then hanging out with the sclaters! Hope you guys had fun:) Looks like you did!