Thursday, November 13, 2008

Ok, last night...... HOW FUN IS THIS... I was on Oovoo with my 2 sisters, my brother and my Sister in law who was sitting next to my mom. So 5 of us on video conference on oovoo. Can't beat it. SO FUN!
Payton and Jaxon warming up under a blanket and coloring.
I have some wonderful friends... yesterday my friend Jen let my kids and me crash her house while Austin was at school. Tamsyn joined us too. So obviously the kids had a blast, and the moms did too. Poor Jen, is 9 months pregnant and is so gracious to let us come to her house. Add Image

1 comment:

Bjorn to Rok said...

I'm so glad you have such good friends that watch out for you! Especially that your away from family. I sure hope this situation clears up soon. I'm so sorry you have to go through this. I sure love you and you are in my prayers.