Sunday, November 30, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUSTIN

Well not that we did anything super special for Austin's birthday... we did all go out for lunch at the Cheesecake Factory, which he had never been to and had been wanting to try. So unfortunately we are so tight on money right now he didn't get any gifts. But I guess all he needs to know is that I love him. He'll be set for life :) Who needs gifts when you've got L-O-V-E, baby.
After lunch though my Dad stayed in the car with all the kids while they watched "UNDERDOG" and we went to CRATE&BARREL. Austin and I got a gift certificate from there 6 years ago for our wedding. We had never used it because of various different stories but we walked in and asked if it was still valid and they said yes. YAY!!!! So....I got two huge rectangular platters. I am so excited about. I have lots of play dates and friends over where I would love to have something better to serve food on than just our little dinner plates. So I was excited. And not only that.... The total was supposed to come to $50 and only came to $38. They were on sale. WHAT LUCK!!!!

3 comments:

Jenni said...

HOLLY COW LAURA FINKLEA! I am still grasping a pillow from the story about paytons near death expierience! YIKES!!! Im so glad you guys had fun! The pictures are fabulous! Sorry about passing taht nasty bug onto you & your family! Some friends we turned out to be?! Thanks again for coming to visit yesterday. I swear no water works next time!

Jenni said...

CUTE BLOG DESIGN LAURA! LOOK AT YOU ALL FANCY SHMANCY!

brodie stacey allie said...

Ok we are terrible friends! Happy Birthday Austin. Maybe we will catch you next year with at least a text. :)