Thursday, November 6, 2008

Halloween!!

I know, I know, I know. It has been forever!!! I am now officially trying to catch up now. I can't go without giving an update on Halloween though. We had a progressive meal/dinner between the Whiting's house, and the Sclater's house. First stop was the Whitings where there was delicious food and wonderful company. After a short while the kids got outside and started the trick or treating trek. After words we hopped in the cars and headed over toward the Sclater's home where there was a table full of desserts. Before we started into that we started trick or treating. I couldn't believe how many people there were. This was by far the best Halloween I have had since being a child. It was sooo magical. Everyone was into the spirit, the streets were packed and everyone was having fun. These are pictures of our night in no particular order.
And this is how our lovely night ended!!!!!

4 comments:

Bjorn to Rok said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! Why didn't you dress up?? Keep up the posting! I love seeing all your pics!

Melany said...

hahahahah hahaha Oh man, I so wasn't expecting that last pic!! CRACK UP !!! Don't ya love those little projectile vomiting people!

Jenni said...

I think my favorite picture is heather shaking the scary guys hand. that was just too funny!

Ashley said...

That looks like it was a lot of fun! And my goodness, it was opposite here. People were scared of the dark or something. It's weird too because it was so warm. Losers. Not one house around us had a porch light on! So lame! Needless to say, Makaili didn't get any candy.