Thursday, November 20, 2008

CUPCAKE ON A STICK

Last night...I stayed up until 2 am doing these. I was initially going to make just plain cupcakes on a stick to take up to Cleveland for Austins Birthday. But...we were at Walmart last night and we saw the green and red chocolate with the sprinkles. So this is how they turned out. As far as I know they taste good, Austin tested them and said they are good. So as long as he is content, then I guess that is the whole point. Last night not only was a making the cupcakes on a stick but, I started to paper ma che, bake chocolate chip pumpkin cookies, and milky way cookies. I am getting ready to go to Cleveland, by making all of these little treats. Hopefully all of the kids will enjoy them, because if not... the adults sure will and well lets just say that won't be good, at least not for me. We are excited to go spend Thanksgiving with my sister and my parents in Cleveland. Our kids don't know yet, and it is going to be so fun when they see their cousins, Jenny, Camille, and Cameron, and if that isn't great then it is going to be even better when they gets to see Grandma and Grandpa Hunsaker

4 comments:

The Holler Hinckleys said...

Those are awesome! You need to go ahead and print me off the 'ingredients' and 'directions' on the cupcakes, the turkeys, and the pilgrim hats! They look like really cute projects for my kidos!!!

Heather said...

So cute and they look so yummy! Save travels to Cleveland my friend!

Read and Camille King said...

what a cute little home maker - house wife you are. Austin you better be so proud because reade is jealous. oh and happy birthday!!

Bjorn to Rok said...

how fun! you make me look really bad with all your cool things you do! cut it out! kidding. i love seeing all your creative ideas!