Monday, November 17, 2008

Funny Story!

Ok, now this story may not be completely appropriate but for my own purposes in remembering it I am blogging about it..... So if you are offended by its contents then I am sorry, and this might be a warning for you to stop reading at this point. Jaxon had a messy diaper today, now needless to say after not having one yesterday you can imagine that it was pretty full today. So I took him into Payton and Jaxon's room to change his diaper. I laid him down on the floor while Payton was on her bed (which is a bunk bed) where she has a birds eye view. As I took Jaxon's diaper off and started cleaning it up, I heard a dry heave and Payton say, "HOLY CRAP MOM, that's a very poopy diaper." Now I have to admit I did laugh, but reminded her that we should not say those words. Mommy and Daddy will have to get soap in our mouths next time we say that. But it was too funny, I just wanted to remember it. CUTE GIRL!!!!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Ha! Ben says holy crap all the time. We are trying to break him of it too... what a funny story!How are you sweet girl? I want to get together!!! This cold weather is terrible! Poor Ben hasn't been outside in forever since he has a bit of a head cold still.

Jenni said...

im doing it again...im folding laundry to your blog playlist. haha.

Annie said...

No worries with me I thought it is a great story. Thanks for sharing. Love ya and miss you guys