Friday, November 7, 2008

Christmas bug!!!

Ok, I know...it is super early but... I have my reasons!!! Here they are...1. We are leaving in 2 weeks to go to Cleveland for Thanksgiving for a week to spend with my parents and my sister. We won't be back until 3 days after thanksgiving and I wouldn't even get it up until the 4th day. That is 4 waisted days of not celebrating Christmas. 2.Then...... we are leaving to go back to Utah for 2 weeks for Christmas in December. So basically I wanted to have the opportunity to feel the Christmas spirit in our home for more than just 2 weeks before we take it down for the new year. We both Aust and myself are HUGE, HUGE, HUGE Christmas fans. So anyway last night after we put the boys to bed we took Payton and let her help us. OH MY GOSH!!!! She was so excited, she kept hugging us, and telling us how excited she is and how beautiful everything was. She stayed up until it was almost all finished. We ended her night by listening to a book on CD called "Mr. Finagens Giving Chest." Grandma Hunsaker gave us that book last year for Christmas. Last year I wouldn't have been able to get her to sit still for the whole book, it took 25 min. But she absolutely loved it last night. So.... we are already celebrating Christmas here, and I have been fighting off Ashton from the tree all morning and it is only 9 am. But Payton and I are doing team work, but even then...... it is going to be a long month in that regard. Ohhhhhh.... but I am sooo excited.
TIS THE SEASON TO BE JOLLY!!! :)

1 comment:

Jenni said...

Okay...this is my last comment for the day. I swear! haha. This is number 3! Your house looks darling! I will see you all tomorrow at our sweet yard sale! We didnt hang the signs this afternoon cause it started to rain. we will when it stops!