Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Our Romantic Valentine Dinner

Austin and I really tried this year to get a date on Valentine's Day, it just didn't seem to work out, so this was our romantic dinner together. Opposite ends of the long table, and I don't think we talked with each other unless it was what to feed the kids. It was a hectic dinner, with screaming kids and the typical looks of dread when others walk in the restaurant. (I don't know what I was thinking suggesting this.) But it was still fun meeting up with our friends and their kids. After everyone left to go out to the car I turned around to look for left behind items and felt a little bit of pitty for whoever it was that was going to have to clean up that mess. (My camera is in our car, pictures are stolen with a big thanks from Jen and her new camera.)

No comments: