Wednesday, February 11, 2009

My Grandma Nead!

Yesterday my Grandma went in to the hospital to undergo back surgery. Last night around 10pm I got a call from my mom asking us all to have a family prayer for my Grandma. She has been having a difficult time recovering due to her blood pressure. She has been in ICU since she has come out of the procedure and they are not sure when she will get out. My grandma is a tough woman, an amazing woman. She has had a long hard life and has been such a wonderful example to me and all of my cousins. I sure love and appreciate what she has been to me, and for the love that she has given to my and my kids. Just today we received Valentine cards in the mail from Great Grandma Nead. The kids absolutely loved them. Payton and Jaxon have been carrying them around in their pockets all day long. Never once has my Grandma forgotten my birthday, Christmas and Valentines Day, every year without fail, she sends me a card. And now she is carrying that on with my own little ones. That was such an exciting thing for them to open up their valentines and get 1 whole dollar. We pray that she will recover, and that she will be able to return home soon. We sure love you Grandma and want you and Grandpa to know that you are both in our prayers.

1 comment:

Jenni said...

I am so happy to hear your news laura. YOur family was deffinitly in my prayers! We love you guys. Thanks for the HOTT valentines date. haha.