Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Jaxon's Blanket

All of those who have known Jaxon his entire life know that this was his security. Jaxon now 2 1/2 is still sucking these tassles. However the blanket is getting smaller but... I don't know what we are going to do when this particular blanket is gone. I made a really cute fleece blanket for him just before Christmas with black on one side and army camo on the other side. He will not have anything to do with it. He can barely even part with the dang blanket to let me wash it. He cries and cries when he sees it in the washer. Now it is one thing to suck on one tassle, but he doesn't just suck on one tassle, he stuffs multiple tassles in at a time. Not too long ago I went to Cleveland to visit my sister... while I was there we made a trip to Columbus to visit my brother and help him pack his house as they were getting ready to move. We left at 9am and didn't get home until 12ish...... and guess what I forgot....the entire day I had a cranky, cranky little boy on my hands. I forgot the blanket. I think it was mroe rough on me than him though. I will never do that again!!! Heaven forbid!

No comments: