Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Blessings!

So I was going through all of my pre blogging pictures and found quite few that I felt worthy to be posted on our blog. So I will be posting quite a few random pictures with stories. The folllowing pictures are all of my kids on their blessing days. There is no other reason I am posting them other than the fact that I found all of them and thought it would be nice to have them posted. I have located a program where I will be able to have my entire blog printed of into a book. So... I am gathering pictures and stories of things that I would like to have in my book. GREAT WAY TO JOURNAL!!! My Babies Blessings Payton Jean Finklea-Blessed on September 5, 2004 in Layton, Utah.
Jaxon James Finklea-Blessed on June 18, 2006 in Layton, Utah.
Ashton Russell Finklea-Blessed on April 13, 2008 in Arthur, Tennessee.

1 comment:

Jenni said...

arthur, tennessee? is that where the church is? haha. i had no idea. love the pictures. i hads been planning to make a book out of the 2008 posts. youll have to let me kmow if its tricky. i think im gonna use blurb. i still think its funny how dark our cute kids come out! i love the pin the stem on the flower game--too cute! your sp creative!!!!enjoy the snow day. the roads are a bit scary! hope the boys are doing okay! those nasty germs!