Tuesday, April 28, 2009

POOL PARTY AT THE SCLATERS!!!

Ok... My friend Jennifer Sclater the wonderful hostess that she is... had us over to her house today for a little play date. And this is what she had planned. Pool Party and Ice cream Sundaes. The kids had an absolute blast, while the moms caught up. It has been awhile since we have all gotten together. So.... us Finkleas had a WONDERFUL, FABULOUS, OUTSTANDING DAY WITH OUR FRIENDS.
Jen and Tamsyn... I love you girlies!!!! (p.s. Thanks for letting me Blog Steel pictures Jen)

1 comment:

Jenni said...

i had a blast too. im really excited for thursday! Thank for always being there laura! your a great friend! I have some more pictures from the day of your kids...i should have emailed them.Ill do that today sometime for you! I loved payton striking a pose. Cracked me up!