Thursday, April 23, 2009

What a Fabulouse Day!!!

I had my Doctors appointment about my arm today... I am in the clear. The staff infection is gone, and I am on a steroid pack clearing everything else up. So... all good. Now, while on my way to my appointment I got a call from my mother today announcing that.... These two cuties are now PROUD BIG SISTERS and
and one very PROUD Daddy
and even a more grateful Mommy to a new Baby BOY (who as of right now is unnamed).
The Hunsakers welcomed this sweet little bundle of Joy into their family, April 22, 2009. I got the pleasure of meeting the little guy over Oovoo. Thank goodness for technology! And what a way to round up a great day!!! Girls night out! Once again a picture stolen from Jen, our photographer. I have just found out the flash doesn't work on my camera. Sooooooo!! Jen came through for the picture. We watch "Steel Magnolias." I have never seen it before, and I have to say that is a pretty funny show!! Thanks Tamsyn for letting us have it at your house. I love these girls!!!!

2 comments:

Jenni said...

Laura Finklea...I have no idea what to say...because you posted so dang much! Lovea ll the pictures! Especially love the one of jaxon near the end (& your thinking..which one there all cute. I agree!)It looks like easter was fun/painful. Glad your arm is better! Thanks again for being a genius & thinking to invite sister jones out here! Really was the best date night Rod & I have ever had! & I love that you go to the holler so much. what would you think of having them all over here sometime. switch it up a bit? We can throw picnic blankets in the yard & pull the table out of the garage & show them how us city folk do it. haha. just kidding. but it could be fun. wanna? I was also thinking how fun would it be to go camping with the ward? I should just email you. haha. I HAD FUN LAST NIGHT! ive missed you guys.

Jenni said...

ps: its not easter anymore.
haha.