Monday, April 27, 2009

ANOTHER BEAUTIFUL DAY!!!!

Austin has been trying to convince me to let him get the AC's down. 87 Degrees today!!!! Since we were left without a car (again) today we decided to go for a little walk and get a popsicle from the local grocery store. So I loaded the kids up in the wagon and I headed into town thinking I was taking a short cut....(Side Note: DON'T TAKE SHORT CUTS IN THE SOUTH) I finally turned all the way around and back tracked because there were so many DOGS. I thought we were going to get eaten. SERIOUSLY!!!! Well we got to the store got our popsicles, walked passed the post office so Payton could check our junk mail, and off to home where they spent until 6pm playing with neighbours. Tomorrow we are looking forward to playing with the Sclaters, with a fun day of activities outside. Little Ashton was trying to find his rock.
Ashton getting into the garden.
Jaxon took my picture, I had to bend down so I actually got into the picture.
Payton took this picture.
Payton is showing me here "ROLLIE BOWLIE."
There was quite the dialog going on between Payton and this "rollie bowlie" today.
Payton set it down for just a minute and Jaxon walked up and stomped on it. :) DEATH SCREECHING SCREAMS ERUPTED!!!!
Payton and Jaxon rode their bikes all afternoon!!!Jaxon's new bike. Some friends from the Holler pitched in and got this for Jaxon for his Birthday!!! He loves it to death
He thinks he is pretty hot stuff!!!

1 comment:

Jenni said...

OH GEEZ. YOU JUST MOTIVATED ME TO MULCH MY SIDE BED! HAHA. it looks great Laura!