Thursday, October 9, 2008

Too Lazy!!

It is 10pm.. I am too tired and lazy to upload pictures. But I will tell all about our day, and update with pictures tomorrow. Yesterday was pretty uneventful, we hung out most of the day just playing. Because of the rain we were confined inside. I am dreading the winter... the kids are going to go nuts. 1 day is already bad. I think the highlight off my day yesterday was being able to talk to my entire familiy except my Dad. I was up until 1:30 am on Oovoo talking with my brother and sister in law and one of my sisters. I did also talk to my other sister twice on the phone. Today, we did not do much either but hang out at home. I have a cute story I will share along with a picture tomorrow. But like I said, I am too lazy right now to stand up and get my camera. Tonight our family went over to one of Austin's Professor's home for dinner. Dr. Williamson and his wife Kerry. We had a good night and our kids had a great time because they have a house full of kids. Six kids to be exact, three in which are around the same ages of our kids. It was nice to visit with them all, even their teenage girls. What a nice family!!! However.......I don't know what in the world I was thinking, I left my whole diaper bag there. Wallet, bottle etc. NOT GOOD!!!! The colors are so beautiful outside!!! What a beautiful time of year! It is so refreshing to be outside in a nice temperature, and beautiful surroundings.

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

I have been checking in to see these pictures girly and they are no where to be found... hope you are doing good.

Melany said...

LAURAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA wahooooo you got a BLOG! I just started a new one tonight casue I kinda stuffed my last one up haaaa Im into designing the templates and headers got a bit carried away! Anywho will add you soon,

Mel xoxoxox

www.dirkandmelanys.blogspot.com