Friday, October 3, 2008

CHEERIO

OK, well.... I was cleaning the bathroom earlier today, and I heard Payton getting very upset with Ashton. She is telling him to open his mouth and eat his food. I then heard Ashton screaming and I am visualizing Payton shoving a cheerio down his throat. I called her back to her bedroom and made her sit down for a time out. While I am finishing up in the bathroom, I hear Ashton banging on the top of his highchair, but it had something on it, that I had not put on it. I walked out to find this.... My initially reaction was to get upset, because the Sclaters were on there way over, but I though, OH WAIT this would be a great story for a blog. :) How pathetic!!!!!! It was actually pretty cute, despite the fact that Payton was shoving cheerios down his throat and getting mad at him for not eating his food. But hey, what a good helper once again. I think we've done it!!!! Today, Ashton did not cry once when he went down for his naps, and for the night. I think we have done it!!!! YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hopefully it continues. What a good little boy!!!! The Sclaters came over today and played for a bit and then they guys joined us after school for Taco Salad. Thanks Sclaters for coming over!!!!!! We had fun!!! After the Sclaters left, we spent the next hour outside at the park. It was a nice afternoon... a bit chily,but perfect for a little sweater. Nice way to end the day.

2 comments:

Jenni said...

Tre is sitting here telling me "Ashtons such a cutie, a cute boy! So cute he can eat all by himself. Hes a baby and he eats silly things." Hope you Finkleas are having a fabulous conference weekend!! & Ashton is such a cute boy:)

Heather said...

Too funny!