Thursday, October 2, 2008

Catching Up!!!

Today nothing too exciting happened her with the Finkleas. Austin went to school, and the kids and I had a day of catching up on house chores. Although I think I was the only one that was catching up while the kids played. The morning starting with Payton saying, " Mommy, I am very, very, freezin'" Well once I got out of bed, I was "very, very freezin'" too. We hung around most of the morning all bunched up in sweaters and slippers. Payton was dressed up like a princess for the rest of the day. I have relocated all of her dress up clothes in my cedar chest. She has so many!!! So she dug around in there this afternoon and found a princess dress that her Aunt Amie has given to her. She walked around reminding me all day that she was the same as Camille. Camille has the same dress!!!! Pretty Cool being like your cousin. I had to convince her to wear her pink slippers this morning by reminding her that they are the same as her cousins, Jenny and Camille. Jaxon was pretty cranky this morning. I think it was because he was cold. But once we started his morning routine he was just as happy as could be. He gets his blankets, his chocolate milk, and gets to watch a show. His newest conversation with me every morning is: Jaxon: "MA, MA Whe's DA?" (Mom, mom, where's daddy?) Me: "Daddy's at school buddy." Jaxon: "OHHHHH MAN" ( Snapping his fingers at the same time like swiper, from Dora the Explorer.) But this conversation happens atleast 3-5 times a day. It is pretty cute!!!! Ashton is eating cheerios now, and he loves them. It is cute to watch his little mouth! He is holding onto the couch, or anything he can get his hands on now and standing up. He tried it in the bath this morning and almost fell out on his head. Like I said earlier, he is into everything. I have had to re arrange the living room so he can not destroy all of my magazines. Thank goodness for Payton!!!! She runs and grabs him and pulls him away from things. She is quite the helper.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Hi sweetie pie! the "oh Mannn" comment from Jaxon is so cute! I miss you! When can we get together again? I hope no one is afraid since the last get together was a little rough... :)