Saturday, October 10, 2009

SOUTHERN INFLUENCE?

Jaxon has been influenced by our "Southern Holler" friends....Well, maybe it is just because he is a boy! We made a visit to Wal-Mart today and before going into the store, we decided to change the boys diapers. (FYI JAXON IS POTTY TRAINING.) Austin had Ashton laying down in the car, and I had Jaxon standing upright just outside the car. I told Jaxon to pull down his pants so I could take his diaper off. And yes... everyone could see. But thankfully we were parked in the very back so no one was walking by. Well in that same instant when the cool breeze flew past Jaxon's "YOU KNOW WHAT" he had the urge to pee. So, as a good boy he said "Mom, I go potty?" Now... side note or I should say question; when a child is potty training, do you tell them NO when the really want to try? My decision was NO. So.... in the middle of the parking lot Jaxon did his potties, while Payton so graciously blocked so no one could see. WE LAUGHED, AND LAUGHED, AND LAUGHED all the way into the store. And boy was he proud of himself. That may have been a huge mistake. But... we'll see. We thought this story was worth blog material. :)
Jaxon just finished using the real potty chair
Payton enjoying her second fudge bar.
Ashton just after finishing his second fudge bar

3 comments:

jennifer said...

WOW! hahaha.

Tamsyn said...

That is funny...he will always be asking to go potty outside now...trust me, I know. ha ha

Finkleas said...

I know T. That is why I thought later... hmmm I wonder if that was a good idea.