Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Sleeping Zombie and Dracula!!!

This is how I found Jaxon sleeping last night!!! He was such a little "Zombie" I couldn't even get him to wake up to climb back on his bed. How he climbed under Ashton's crib... I have no idea... but he was obviously tired.
Payton came home from school today with Dracula fangs. As you can tell, she walked around all day scaring us. She was pretty steadfast in not sharing those teeth with Jaxon, but by the end of the night, his puppy dog eyes softened her enough to let him have them for about 10 minutes. We might have to splurge on a pack for Jaxon. I think I saw them at Wal-Mart today for around one dollar. Anyway... CRAZY KIDS!!!

3 comments:

Jenni said...

pretty cute stuff!

Bjorn to Rok said...

I miss you guys. I love all your pics. I hope all is going well. :)

The Holler Hinckleys said...

Looks like she needs to be a vampire for Halloween like the rest of us Twilight Obsessed Nuts!!! And poor Jaxon... making him sleep on the floor??? Same on you!