Sunday, October 18, 2009

Consequences!!!!

Ok.... I have to admit... I get sick and tired of always cleaning up after my kids!!! Now... many know that I enjoy cleaning... but I enjoy even more having a clean house. Now with three small children around it is rarely clean. Today before we headed out for church we had some styrofoam shredded throughout our entire living room from the kids. When we got home tonight at 5:30pm that was the last thing in the world I wanted to do. So... I told Payton that because she made the mess she was going to clean it all. I instructed her to pick up the big chunks first and that she would be vacuuming the rest of the small mess up. Harsh consequences turned into pure delight!!!! She had a blast!!!! And she was so proud of herself. I was too! She did a wonderful job. Now... I just have to swallow the urge to go and make the design in the carpet how I like. :)

No comments: