Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Thanksgiving!!!!

I could write a list of all of the things that I am Thankful for, but.... that would take me too long. Also... too personal for me to be on a blog, but one thing is for dang sure... WE HAD A BLAST WITH DAVID AND TIFFINY!! Thanksgiving was fabulous, I enjoyed all of the company that we had! Austin was home all week long which made it even better. The cousins played during the day, the adults played at night and.....I ONLY GAINED 4 DANG POUNDS!!!! That is awful for only 5 days! If this time of year weren't so fabulous... it would be just terrible for that reason. I need to stop having a social life, I blame my issue on being a social eater... but I always seem to be socializing!!! After 5 days of being with us David and Tiffiny got sick of us and headed home to New York! A big, huge, fat, thank you to them for coming down and being with us. We love you guys and miss having you close!

2 comments:

Shannon Ireland said...

Looks like you guys had a great Thanksgiving! So fun to be with family!

Chera Pierson said...

I love your "table"!!! That made me laugh a little!!

Miss you guys!