Monday, December 7, 2009

Bless the T-E-R-R-I-B-L-E 2's

Now in the South they would say "Bless his little heart." I say "CURSE THAT KID" This was my day (no joke...all of this happened today):
1. Cleaned up version of a HUGE mess of a bloody nose. (Made us late taking Payton to school)2. Fire started by...... of course...ASHTON.3. Bite out of Electrisol tablet by....ASHTON! (he did not like that)
4. The Christmas tree knocked over...ASHTON!!!!
When I walked in I said "ASHTON!" He turned in surprise and said "WHAT!"
And this is exactly why I don't have ornaments on my Christmas tree this year!!!! This would seem to some that I was an extremely neglectful mother. Here it is When he got the bloody nose, I was doing Payton's hair for school. When he started the fire, I was on the phone. When he ate the electrisol tablet, I was peeling the couch cushion off the heater. When he pulled the Christmas tree over I was vacuuming. BLESS HIS LITTLE HEART!!!!

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

Holy smokes! You poor momma!! In one day. I say it's 'Mischievious Monday'. Cade would always get into trouble on Mondays. Naughty boys!!

P.S. the word verification is pardies, either in PARTIES for Ashton or PARDONS for Ashton

Melany said...

Flippen heck woman ... I feel for you! My 3rd better not even think about trying to burn my house down hahaha

You are one patient mummy! Love ya