Saturday, November 28, 2009

Austy-Poo!!! Happy Birthday to YOU!!! I LOVE YOU!

November 28th, 2009 Austin turned the big 3-0 We went out to Knoxville with some friends and my brother and sister in law and went on a big group date to celebrate! We had dinner at PF Changs, then...went down town Knoxville to an Ice Skating Rink just to get the famous Funnel Cakes, Deep Fried Twinkies, and Deep Fried Oreos from Paula and Greg Hinckley's stand. HOLY COW!!!! Good thing we don't go there too often. We walked around and enjoyed the Christmas lights and all the people but I think what was even better....they were enjoying watching us all. Lets just say... that was one CRAZY night!!! We had a blast and absolutely love our friends... and what was even better and topped it all is that David and Tiffiny were here with us. I know I had a blast and I am pretty sure Austin's night ROCKED... especially with some of those gifts that he got. ;)

3 comments:

Bjorn to Rok said...

Happy Birthday to Austy! Looks like you guys had a blast! I sure miss you all and love you.

brodie stacey allie said...

So we are terrible friends! The sad thing is, all of the Finklea family's birthdays are on our calander. Happy belated birthday. We love you and it looks like you had a great time!

The Holler Hinckleys said...

Oh my gosh... What a BLAST!!!
So, What are we doing next weekend???