Saturday, December 5, 2009

My little Rudolph

Last night we were all so excited to officially start all of the Christmas festivities that we have planned this month. Payton had her Christmas festival at school. Payton had been telling me all we that Santa was going to be there and that he would have a special friend. I was pretty excited myself to find out that this friend was going to be "The Grinch." It was fun to see her with all of her friends. Her teachers were all very complimentary of what a good girl she is and that she is well mannered. Made me proud. This Christmas festival was a MINI carnival, there was a jumping castle, a cake walk, ring toss, and they were doing a bake sale to raise money for the school. The kids had a blast but they were winding down... of course Ashton was throwing tantrum after tantrum, so Austin decided that it was time for him and the boys to go home. Conveniently we live just a few steps away from the school. I stayed to watch Payton and was able to record it so her daddy could watch it later. Having a kid in school is so fun.!!! I love it. Here is Payton right before she went on stage last night for her concert!!
Payton doing the cake walk....she won an orange cake with cream cheese frosting.

1 comment:

Tamsyn said...

I love it, I love it!!! That would have been so fun! Go Payton!!!