Tuesday, November 17, 2009

SECRET ADMIRER

Now... what do I do when my husband has a secret admirer? Should I be worried? Well obviously I should if they have a "Pet" name for him like AUSTY-POO! That was the name I used for him on those "SPECIAL OCCASIONS." ;) Now I have some competition....hmmmm what to do? And.... its anonymous!!! I wonder who it could be? Now maybe if I took particular interest to someone who lives in MT. AIRY, Georgia. But... I don't know who Austin could possibly know there. Anyways... it looks like this admirer took quite a bit of time writing this love letter to him on a paper towel, and so nicely wrapped a gift for him, but too bad Austin isn't home this week to open it. I guess we will have to wait. I KNOW.... the suspense, its killing me! But I have a suspicion the gift was purchased from WALGREENS! Just a hunch!
AND.... a side note.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY FRIEND AMY!! WE LOVE YOU!! Hope you have a wonderful day, excited for this weekend. (wait.... you live in Georgia!!)

2 comments:

Tamsyn said...

I love that you put this on your blog!! And that picture of Amy is super cute!!! Happy Birthday to you, Amy, from the Whitings!!

The Holler Hinckleys said...

Thanks Laura!!! And thanks Tamsyn... I can't believe how many Happy Birthdays I have gotten this year!!! It has been a great one... Nathan and I even got to go out and eat last night. When my parents got here, they insisted that we go out for my birthday/anniversary, while they watched the kids!
Can't wait to party with ya!!!