Monday, November 9, 2009

Payton's First Field Trip

Last Thursday Payton had her first field trip. Some may say I was stocking others may say it worked out conveniently...We'll never know!!! Payton changed her mind a couple of times between having me go on her field trip or not. Her final decision she ousted me!!!! Nice Huh? Still didn't keep me from checking up. The kindergarten as well as half of the school loaded up in buses and headed for town on Thursday morning, it just so happens as I was heading out of town myself I passed them on the highway. :) So.... I decided to take a few pictures!
They went to see this...
and this is where they ate lunch...
It was so fun to pull up to the school before she left. I saw her sitting on her bus. She was so stinkin' cute! She had been talking about this all week long. She was nothing but smiles when I picked her up from school that day either. I just wish I could have gone to be there just to take the pictures of her inside with all her friends.

5 comments:

The Holler Hinckleys said...

I can't stand it when Kayli goes on field trips... I stress the entire day! They are growing up way too fast... And they are so independent!!!

We miss ya'll!!!

Bjorn to Rok said...

It's crazy how fast they grow up. It's sad. Did she like the movie? Hope things are going well. Love you.

The Kelly Variety said...

Who was driving while you were taking that second picture of the bus. . . ummm?? Irresponsible parents these days Seriously! STALKER! My guess is you really just wanted to see a Free movie and eat Free Pizza. Lame Laura. :)

Finkleas said...

Kelly it's ok... I'm a Mom... I have eyes in the back of my head! Actually, and Jaxon was watching the road for me. :) Yes I am quite lame... but it does run in the family.:)

Finkleas said...

Kath... Yes she liked the movie. She did say it was scary and that Max was naughty. We are doing well, love you too.

AMY HINCKLEY... WE MISS YOU TOO!!! MOVE BACK!!!