Friday, January 23, 2009

Monday we went to Knoxville with my girlfriends and their kids. We made a Sam's Club run, as well as Target and none other than....Macaroni Grill. I always swear to myself that I will never ever take all 3 kids shopping at the same time, ever again, and low and behold I do it again. Monday was one of those days. Ashton was standing up in the cart, Jaxon would take of running, and then go giggling through the store as I tried finding him. And Payton was having a blast because she was getting her friends and brothers to laugh at her. Unfortunately our trip ended with the Sclaters having to leave pretty quick. Little Tre came down with strep throat. After the Sclaters left I quickly knew it was time for me to go when Jaxon started climbing up on the back of the benches and falling to the floor. (mind you people were walking passed wondering if he had been hurt, and then he would get up and giggle and giggle.) I was about to pull my hair out. So as fun as it was to get out to the city..... WASN'T SO FUN!!! The kids have a little cabin fever. They have been inside so much they are going bonckers. Here are some pictures of the kids this week. Payton got makeup from Santa Claus, everything in the case is lip gloss, but as you can tell, she finds other places to put it. She looked beautiful and she did it all by herself. She did attempt to do my makeup, I just couldn't do it.... I don't know what came over me... but I just couldn't do it! All of those sparkles and lip gloss (that she things is eyes shadow, blush, lip gloss and more)I couldn't bring myself to allow her to do it. She is a total girl... I love it.
Austin came home with a little surprise for the kids a few days ago. This is what Jaxon got. He has been inseparable from it. You know those morning when your kids wake up and you want to get them what they need as quickly as possible and go back to bed? Well I have had a whole week of those mornings. My bed has just been extra comfortable, and warm. I have not wanted to get up for the life of me, but it has seemed like every morning Jaxon in his repetitious tone he will ask where all of his Batman cape and mask are. Once he gets it, he starts jumping off furniture like a super hero, and running as fast as he can full speed ahead with his fist clenched up in front of him. So.... someone is bound to get hurt. If he is not asking for the batman gear, he is asking us to put it back on him because it has fallen off. I guess my time hasn't come yet.... where I can sleep in without hearing my kids. Granted....Austin quite often does go out with the kids so I can sleep longer. What a guy huh?
Ashton.....Wow! I swear.... after he hit one years old life changed. He started walking extremely well that day. He has started throwing horrible tantrums, over the silliest things. Nap time.... well you can imagine it is impossible to nap in our house. What a new world for Ashton. He is really coming out of his little shell.

1 comment:

Jenni said...

hey are you abandoning the blog world or are you just as darn busy as me?! haha. miss your fun storys & pictures! (even if I get to hear them from you directly 1/2 the time:))