Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Letters to Santa

Signed, Sealed, Delivered
Today Payton and Jaxon wrote their letters to Santa Claus. They were pretty excited. Yesterday Payton even got to talk to "Dan the Elf." (Thanks Mindi) So I went to familyfun.com and found a printable postcard with Santa's address and everything. It was perfect. Jaxon drew lots of circles, and was very proud of himself, while Payton's translation was " I love you. Payton. L = Playdoh, E = Helmet, D = Makeup." Don't ask me, but that is what it said. She told me. So I have translated on the letter to Santa. She has been quite persistent with these items, she hasn't forgotten. So I guess we will have to wait and see what Santa brings her this year. Jaxon, well... I think he would be content with anything that is the same as his sister's. We are having fun here at our house, I need to get a bit more creative though with crafts and projects. That is what makes this time of year fun and magical I think. It is so much fun having little kids that are so excited about Christmas. It is so much better having kids around this time of the year. They are so fun. We are planning to go see Santa at the mall sometime in the next week, but we are trying to plan to go with some friends, and also do it when Dad can be there too. We have a tiny Nativity that plays music in our house. I pulled it down the other day and was trying to explain to Payton, and Jaxon (not that he got it) why we have Christmas. After I finished telling them Payton was wiggling and squirming around almost ready to burst..... she was so excited that this was Jesus Birthday, she wanted to sing him Happy Birthday and have a party for him with balloons and cake. :) It was cute. When I showed Jaxon baby Jesus he said "Sssshhhhh babeee assshhhhhhtyyyyy es sleepin." = Sssshhhh, baby Ashton is sleeping. And then he kissed the nativity. Sweet little kids.
JAXON'S LETTER TO SANTA
PAYTON'S LETTER TO SANTA

No comments: