Tuesday, December 16, 2008

HOLLER NIGHT!

Ok, since our friends Amy and Nathan have moved away it has been quite awhile since we have been up to the holler. Well we finally did it tonight and what can I say..... a breath of fresh air. Although we miss Amy and Nathan, we had a blast as always being up there amongst some of our closest friends. We had a "chili bowl night." What was even better is that the kids could roam free and play. Taya is a few months older than Payton and she is a total girl, princess everything. She had so many fun things for the kids to play with. They had a blast! And Ashton roamed around while everyone took turns chasing after him. He kept going after the christmas tree of course! On our way home Austin and I were talking about how much fun we had, and Austin had mentioned that it was nights like this that make us so glad that we have chosen to stay where we are for now to be with such wonderful friends for a little bit longer. We Love our friends in the Holler.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm really glad you guys have such awesome friends...but I have to ask, what the heck is the holler? lol

Jenni said...

I love your sister in law's question. haha. I had no idea what a holler was either till we moved here. Now Rod wants one so all our boys will live near us like the smith girls. haha. Im thinking our boy's wives will have other plans. haha.

Read and Camille King said...

Hey!!! It was great talkin' to Austin the other day and I hope that your New Years was outstanding! I hope that we can contact each other more than just once every couple of years. I hope this next year will be stellar!