Thursday, December 8, 2011

Christmas Concert 2011

Time has escaped me! I can't believe we have been in Michigan for 7 months! CRAZY! Since school has started for Payton and Jaxon life has been a little crazy.
Tonight we had a great time at the Jeffers Christmas Concert! Our two kiddos did an amazing job with all of their songs and actions. They both really got into it! Sure made us smile. Jaxon made us laugh hysterically with all his antics, he is definitely a class clown. Payton made me so proud... she reminded me of how much I used to love being in choir. I wished I had a better video camera where I could have filmed them.
Jaxon had to dress up in Christmas P.J.'s, in the picture you will find him on the front row in green pants and a red shirt. After he was done I went to get him from the band room, and his teacher took him aside and gave him little gift. His Tennessee Christmas hat he is wearing!!! He absolutely adores her, I think she is pretty fond of him too!
Payton's concert was themed around Penguins. She looked beautiful!
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Love all the updates! Glad to see you guys are liking it there. May it snow soon! Especially for Christmas:)

Jenni said...

how fun guys!! Its funny...I always look at pictures first then go back & read...I spotted taht little man, Jax right away. how could you miss him?? hes so handsome even from afar! Its great they put on a concert like that! what a great thing for the kidd-os!