Monday, July 18, 2011

{Water Bugs}

Went to the beach last week with our friends! Ashton was crackin' me up so I had to take some pictures!
EVENTS:
Ash, lost his green ball, Greyson almost drowned (2 times), our beach umbrellas blew away (luckily the life guard saved them), fed the local ducks, first time Kiera was at the beach, first time Bryton wore her swimming suit, Payton and Rory floated on a stolen tube, and Jaxon....well he didn't lose his ear tubes!!!
The day was great, and my kids love having friends again! The miss their friends in Tennessee and Utah pretty bad. So I am glad they are not so glum these days, Especially Payton!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Jenni said...

looks like way too much fun! whats up with kids always trying to drown?! geesh! Mine like to get stuck under water too. we miss your faces--so the blog updates are AWSOME! keep up the good work sister!

Beth said...

Love these! Ashton cracks me up. He's funny even when he's not trying. Adorable! Thanks for taking the pics of my kiddos. I love them especially the one of my little chunker!