Sunday, July 3, 2011

Big Sister of the Year!

My little girls, I love them so much! When Austin and I had made the decision long ago that we were done having kids at 3, although I was extremely relieved I too had a little reservation because Payton wanted a sister so bad. All of her cousins have sisters and almost all of her friends had them too! Payton has always been a great big sister to her two twirppy brothers, but I couldn't ask for a bitter helper with her little sister. Bryton these days is not so mellow as she once was! Still adorable, and we get the biggest kick out of watching her. She is loved a little too much on a daily basis... the novelty of a little sister hasn't worn off yet. Austin has gone back to work, and with one thing on my mind these days Payton has been a huge help. I have lots of weight to lose. While I have been attempting to exercise while Bryton has been asleep, she still seems to wake up of it is too quiet. So Payton has been bringing her down to the basement with all of us and feeding, burping, rocking and playing with Bryton so I can get in shape!!! As they say in the South "BLESS HER LITTLE HEART" I couldn't be more grateful!!! She is my little helper and I love her so much! It kind of helps that she is so cute too: Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

1 comment:

Shannon Ireland said...

What beautiful girls you have! They are both so cute! Payton is a great girl and I am sure she loves helping out! Good luck with your goal!