Monday, May 17, 2010

Can't Get Enough

Last weekend the weather was beautiful! We spent much of our time towards the end of last week with our friends! At the park... and then back to the holler to go swimming! We couldn't get enough... of both friends and weather!! We ended ups spending all weekend with them! I can't get enough of my new camera either!!! AKA... the pictures I'm excited to see my dad this summer so he can teach me how to work this camera! Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

4 comments:

Jenni said...

great pictures laura! that first one of amy is soooo sharp! love it. Id have to say my pick is ashton on the 4 wheeler with swimmy wings on. too funny! glad you had a good weekend.

Bjorn to Rok said...

Love all your pictures. What kind of camera did you get? The pictures look great.

The Holler Hinckleys said...

Sorry Laura..... I hate the pics of me!!!! :o) But that's not your or the cameras fault! :o)
But, I love all of the other ones! They are sooo crisp & clear! I agree with Jenn... the 4wheeler w/ swimmy wings ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!! Soooooo cute... and soooooooooooo Ashton!!!

Melany said...

Unreal what Camera did you get? I have put in orders with the hubby I either want a camera or a kitchen aid for my 30th lol