Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Busy, Busy!!

It is always so nice to get out... without the kids!! Don't get me wrong... I love my kids, but to stay sane...a girls night out is required! Thanks to Sarah, she organized a babysitter so we could all go out!!! And all we did was go out for Pizza... and talked for hours! Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Ashton doing YOGA with me this week! Photobucket Photobucket Payton had her last day of soccer on Saturday! She got a trophy and boy is she proud of herself!!! I think I might be a bit more proud! Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket My muscle Man!!! Photobucket I had a whole loaf of Apple Bread sitting on my table... and Ashton was apparently hungry! He grabbed it and just started chowing down... carried the entire thing around with him! Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Playing at McDonalds!! Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

1 comment:

Jenni said...

looks like fun!