Saturday, July 11, 2009

So much to do for FREE!!!

Austin has now started his rotations. His first week was meant to be in General Surgery and because a few different reasons he ended up in Trauma Surgery. So he moved down to Kingsport, TN and we didn't see him all week long. I decided that the kids and I would take a road trip to Cleveland and consider that our summer vacation. We have now been here for almost one week, and we have spent ZERO money and have had a blast. We have done something new every day. The fabulous thing about this area there are so many Metro Parks, and free things for surrounding citizens to do. The kids are having so much fun with their cousins, but they sure miss their Daddy.
COLBY PARK
LAKE ERIE
SQUIRES CASTLE
My niece Jenny came up to me and had her elbow shuved in my face and said "Aunt Laura, do you want to see an elbow butt?"

1 comment:

Tamsyn said...

So cute!! Sounds like sooo much fun!! I wish there were more things around here to do for free! maybe we will have to make some discoveries...