Friday, June 26, 2009

Our Summer Vacation!!!

Since Austin has 4 days off, we couldn't do anything super fun or go anywhere! So we decided to take the kids to the Zoo yesterday. We croked at the prices and decided it would be better worth our money to buy a season pass which is only a little more money. Besides, I make frequent trips to Cleveland, Ohio to see my sister, and this pass is reciprical to the Cleveland Zoo. (and many more) So we went to the Knoxville Zoo and had a fabulous day. It is huge and it is really nice. There was a kidz zone, which was so fun. My battery died so I couldn't take pictures. But here is what I did have of our fun day. The kids were great and had a blast.

2 comments:

Jenni said...

so so so cute! maybe we can go together sometime. I know my guys would love that. they love the zoo in Charlotte. We missed you guys. It would have been fun to play all 10 of us. you up to decorating the guy's dorms in a few days? might be fun. miss you guys & love you guys!sooo glad you guys are having fun!!

Tamsyn said...

yeah for time with the daddy!!! That looks like fun...we should go, since you have passes and all!! How do you get all of your family members to look at the camera? Amazing!!