Thursday, June 18, 2009

Getting Out of the House!!!

So we were sick of waiting around today to see if it was going to rain!!! We decided to go to:
And the best part, it only cost $6.00. One of the many perks of living here. We can get our whole family into see a movie cheaper than the cost of one ticket back in Utah. Payton and I had a date night a few weeks ago and came and saw this, but I thought it would be fun for the boys to come and see it too. So I loaded up my purse full of goodies and snuck in. The kids were great, however, the chairs were a little squeaky.
After the movie, we headed to the Finklea's latest hangout post. McDonalds play land. And you know what is even pathetic, we are catching up with our regular McDonalds friends there. We have been there so much recently that are meetin famliar faces.
Ashton could carelss about the toys, all he wants to do is climb in and out of highchairs all day (which tip over) so...
by the end of our play time...
I was fed up with chasing hime around saving his life...
I told him to go climb up into the highchair for a time out!!! Discipline that does the trick!! Just kidding!! But I did ask him to fold his arms.
Speaking of folding arms, he says the cutest little prayers. I will have to video tape it one day and post. Him and Jaxon's. Cute little kiddos. I had a fabulous day with my best buddies!!!

3 comments:

Tamsyn said...

We love you guys!! Kailyn was very excited to see pictures of your kiddies!! And is excited to come home and play with you guys!! me Too

Sals said...

absolutely LOVE the last photo....the facial expressions are hilarious! say hi to your family for me!

JR Morgan said...

Up rocked. It was like the best movie of the year and it is true I was blown away by the dollor and half movie prices when we got here too. I'm glad I found your blog this is John from church I blog to just started a month or so ago. check out the site here
http://imabloggernotafighter.blogspot.com/
be well