Saturday, September 20, 2008

CUMBERLAND GAP NATIONAL PARK

First a big thanks goes out to my friend Heather for taking these pictures of my family!! I am always forgetting my camera. SO THANK YOU!!! The guys were all studying today so we decided to meet at the Cumberland Gap National Park for some fun! I think the kids will all sleep well tonight. The Sclaters, The Scotts and the Finkleas were all there. Ben and Jaxon got bee stings, Ashton threw up on Payton, Ashton almost died swallowing a leaf while I was running Payton to the bathroom as fast as she could go, while Heather was holding Jaxon who was screaming. :) FUN FUN FUN!!! Tre, Ben, Payton and Jaxon all got into a boxing match in the Little Mermaid tent. So I guess the only one that had nothing eventful happen to them was baby Britton. We are sure blessed to have such good friends. We love them all!!!

No comments: