Tuesday, November 30, 2010

It's Official!

I don't think I have officially announced, but I am pregnant! I am half way there...20 weeks! IT'S A GIRL!! Payton was the first one to know that I was pregnant. When I first told her she asked me if it could be a girl! I explained to her that I didn't really have control, but that we would just have to wait and see what it is. A few days later she came to me and said "Mom... I need to tell you a secret." I leaned down and she whispered in my ear that she had prayed to Heavenly Father to have a baby sister. A few days after that, she came back to me and said "Mom, I know I am going to have a baby sister!" Trying to not let her get her hopes up I tried explaining to her that it could end up being a boy too. With quite a bit of frustration in her voice (like she had been repeating herself a million times) she said " Mom, I know it is going to be a girl because Heavenly Father told my brain, and I have a smart brain!!" So, while the rest of the family has been waiting to find out what it is, Payton has known all along! I took her to the ultrasound and she was able to see her new baby sister move and wave to her! A pretty fun experience for all of us!
Photobucket

8 comments:

Jenni said...

so excited! I was hoping baby would be a girl for payton!!! I hope your feeling better & everyone is getting excited!!! Tre wants know what the baby girls name is going to be! I know you guys liked samantha--still in the running? or another "ON" name?! no matter what that bbay is going to be BEAUTIFUL!!! congrats finkleas! cant wait to see her in May! &&&...wheres the belly pics laura jean? :)

Melany said...

OH MY GOSH! CONGRATS honey! Very excited for you guys! I can't wait to see what she looks like!

and YES laura I WANT belly pics!!

lOVE YOU LONG TIME xoxooxox

Kathryn said...

Yay for a girl! I am super excited for you all, especially Payton. I can't wait to hear the names you have chosen (or lack there of) hehehe.

Finkleas said...

no names yet!!! Us Finkleas are kind of slackers that way! Belly pics... I will take a few! Give me a few more days!

The Kelly Variety said...

Your picture looked more like an alien - are you sure it's a girl?? Congrats all the same!

Unknown said...

That is wonderful! Congrats!

Nicola Morgan said...

YEAH!!! Way to go Payton having the Spirit! So exciting that you'll have another girl to help balance out the dangerous activity in your home ;-) We miss you guys tons! I think you should make a trip out here after she's born so we can see her. Do you have names picked out yet? Congrats again on having a girl!

P.S. i agree with Jen, i'd like to see some belly pics! he he! ;-)

Felecia Moeaki said...

Congrats cute girl! How perfect. 2 girls and 2 boys. That's awesome. I hope your pregnancy is going well and you're enjoying it. Merry Christmas!