Monday, August 2, 2010

VOTE FOR OUR FRIEND ON SEAN HANNITY

Our friend here from Tennessee Nathan Hinckley (one of our Holler friends) entered a video that he made into a national contest hosted by the conservative talk show host Sean Hannity. This contest was being held to honor the Men and Women who serve our Country. This song is an original written by Nathan's brother Derek who is singing the song in the video. We are asking everyone to go to this site for the next 3 days, and vote once a day. Send this link to all of your friends and family and help support. They are a very talented family who deserve to win because of just that. Click HERE and vote for "My Hero" by Nathan Hinckley Thanks so much!!!

1 comment:

Tamsyn said...

Okay, so I totally copied and pasted your entire post for Nathan to my blog....ha ha I'm a dork, but I am not sure how to insert the link into the word "Here"...ha ha